Next: National and Regional Service
- Doctoral advisor to five students:
- J.-J. Tsay, ``Pedagogical Content Knowledge in Prospective Elementary Teachers: The
Schema of Multiplication'' (August, 2005).
- R. D. Cribari, ``Influence of Socio-Cultural Factors on 7th Grade Taiwanese and American
Students' Attitudes and Beliefs About Mathematics'' (August, 2006).
- R. Deon, ``Culturally Responsive College Algebra'' (expected August 2007).
- A. B. Judd, ``Cognitive Impacts of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder on Collegiate
Mathematical Learning.'' (expected August 2007).
- A. F. Toney, ``Aspects of Persistence in Advanced Mathematics'' (expected August 2007).
- Undergraduate Honors thesis advisor for
C. Sedalnick, ``Standing in line for the roller coaster: Personal narrative of a high school
teacher candidate in mathematics'' (May, 2004).
- Undergraduate program advisor for 56 students (2001-2007).